Terms and Conditions
2012 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The orchestra reserves the right to change artists or programmes without notice.
- Seat retention from season to season is guaranteed for Full Series subscribers only. The APO cannot guarantee the same seat at the same venue for Choose Your Own (CYO) subscribers.
- Where available, one programme voucher will be issued for every 2 seats purchased in a full series subscription.
- Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts subscribers are entitled to 2 complimentary tickets in the same reserve as the full New Zealand Herald Premier Series subscription. These can be redeemed for any APO concert excluding Opera in Concert. Full New Zealand Herald Premier Series complimentary tickets redeemed for non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series concerts must accompany the purchase of tickets (minimum of one) in non-New Zealand Herald Premier Series.
- Senior Citizen prices, where advertised, are available to persons aged 65 years and over.
- Valid photo ID must accompany booking form for Student or Community Services Card holder subscribers and for new Senior subscribers.
- Community Services Card holders may purchase tickets at the Senior ticket price.
- Child age is 6 to 16 years and children’s tickets must be accompanied by an adult ticket purchase. Please note, children under 6 are not allowed entry into the Town Hall for the APO 7.30 or 8pm concerts.
- APO Choose Your Own Subscriber discounts apply to APO main concert performances, but are not available on the Chapman Tripp Summer Matinée, Songs and Dances of Desire
REFUNDS & TICKET EXCHANGES
- No refunds are possible after tickets are purchased except as required by law however ticket exchanges are possible as follows:
- Subscribers may exchange tickets into any concert in the APO 2012/3 season. All ticket exchanges are subject to seat availability and must be requested through the APO Ticketing Office at least 48 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- A fee of $5.00 per exchange applies.
- Should a ticket be exchanged from a Full Series booking to a ‘Choose Your Own’ subscription booking, or price reserve of greater value, the patron may pay a price difference.
- No refund will be given for tickets downgraded to a performance or price reserve of lesser value.
- Transaction will appear on your statement as “Auckland Philharmonia”
- Gift vouchers are redeemable only through the APO before 12pm on concert day.
- You may redeem multiple vouchers for any APO concert, subject to seat availability.
- The patron may pay the price difference into a higher reserve or concert of greater value.
- Gift vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and no refunds will be issued for unused Gift Vouchers or lower priced concerts.
- Gift Vouchers for 2013 will expire 14th December 2013.
EXTERNAL OFFERS & SINGLE TICKET PURCHASES
- Single ticket purchases are available from 21 January 2013 and only available through The EDGE, Ticketing Aotea Centre box office. Book online at buytickets.co.nz or phone 09 357 3355 (service fees apply)
- Entertainment Book vouchers must be booked through The EDGE and may not be used as part of a subscription package (service fees apply)
APO SUBSCRIBER CARDS
- APO Subscriber cards available to APO subscribers purchasing 8 or more concerts in APN, Splendour and Great Classics Full Series, Choose Your Own Series (includes Gift Vouchers) and Family and Low Cost Concerts.
- Full benefits listed on the Subscriber Benefits page found on the APO website
- All offers are subject to “agency” terms and conditions and booking requirements (see individual agency website listed on www.apo.co.nz)
- APO Subscriber cards may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, are non-transferable, are irreplaceable and will expire on the 31th December 2013
- The APO and agencies reserve the right to amend benefits and listings without notice
30 FOR 30s
- $30 tickets are available to patrons aged 30 – 39 during the period 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2013.
- Tickets are only available from Monday of the concert week through APO Ticketing on 623 1052 or email@example.com. Valid photo ID must be shown at ticket collection.
- Notification of seat availability will be posted on APO Facebook and selected marketing channels the Monday of concert week.
- Price Reserve is allocated at the discretion of APO
- Your contact information is collected and held by the APO only. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, with regards to APO News and offers.
- The APO will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- You are entitled to have access and/or request corrections to your information.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email from the APO in the future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, Freepost 212030 Dominion Rd, Auckland 1446, New Zealand
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an APO performance, you consent to APO or third parties appointed by the APO photographing, filming and taping you. APO or third parties appointed by APO can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. APO, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, other news and information about the APO, and occasional offers from our sponsors and funding partners. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it.